Sunday, May 16, 2010

MAcc

Well, my photography had been put on hold for quite a bit as I just graduated with my Master of Accounting at USC. But now that it's summer and I am done with school, I'm excited to get back into photography and put much more time into my passion! I will be updating this blog (that is supposed to be a temporary photography blog until I can actually find the time to fully update my photography website) more often the next few weeks with photoshoots that took place while I was still in school. I can't wait to spend more time on photography this summer!!

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP