Saturday, July 6, 2013

SO Cute: Cameron, Kendra and Geoff

I was SO incredibly happy to photograph this adorable family last weekend! Cameron is such a darling 3 month old and we wanted to capture her cuteness while she's still so small! We managed to pick the hottest day in Southern California for our photoshoot, but Cameron, Kendra and Geoff rocked it and looked amazing despite the heat!
I love Cameron's eyes! So blue!
Such precious moments with her mom and dad!
I'll end with my favorite photo from the session. I absolutely adore how Kendra and Geoff and staring into each other's eyes. That love is beautiful.

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP