Thursday, August 1, 2013

SO Expecting: Allison & Sean

Allison and Sean are having a baby!! Yay!!

I've known Allison since I was a little kid when our brothers were close friends growing up and she was the cooler older sister. Fast forward to now, and Allison and her husband Sean are expecting a baby! I couldn't be happier for these two wonderful individuals. They are the sweetest couple and are going to be the most amazing parents!












This week the baby is the size of a kiwi!






Sean is Irish and sláinte is an Irish toast meaning "good health." I love that they included this!







When they found out they were having a baby, they high-fived each other, so of course we had to recreate the moment! (Thanks to my mom for the awesome idea!)
Congratulations Allison and Sean!!

1 comments:

wineott August 20, 2013 at 1:23 PM  

Great pictures! You are getting real good!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP