Friday, July 16, 2010

Grandma's Treasures

A few weeks ago I was at my grandparents' house and my grandma came into the room with boxes of jewelry. She told me take what I wanted (minus a few pieces that she holds dear). I was like a kid in a candy store, oohing and aahing over each piece of jewelry I saw. My favorite piece was a teal brooch. It was vintage beauty and I was in love. When I got home with the jewelry I collected, I put them with the vintage jewelry box she had given me over a year ago and other pieces of her jewelry and her mother's jewelry I had been given over the years. These items are truly are treasures.











1 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

vintage pretty!!!
your grandma loved sharing those treasures with you. :)

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP