Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stephanie and Mitch: Merced Wedding

Stephanie came home to our apartment one night four years ago from a blind date with a huge smile on her face. "I just met the hottest guy...and he drives a truck!" He was all she talked about from that night forward. And on Saturday, Stephanie married the guy with the truck, the man of her dreams.

Having lived with Stephanie for the first year and a half of her relationship with Mitch, I saw their relationship blossom and their love grow. And since then it has continued to grow into something so true and raw and their wedding was all about their love for one another.

Last summer I was blessed with the opportunity to take their engagement photos as my very first clients. I am so thankful that they believed in me and my work enough to shoot those special pictures. I was one of Stephanie's bridesmaids, so I took a few pictures while getting ready.


Stephanie and Mitch with the groom's cake at the rehearsal dinner. And maid of honor Michelle with her gift!


Beautiful bride-to-be Stephanie getting her hair done... this was after she saw her bouquet!




Nicole and LeAnn watching Stephanie get her hair done all pretty.


Michelle loved her Maid of Honor bouquet!!


The bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful!


We had on Father of the Bride (I and II) to get in the wedding spirit!! And Stephanie's bright pink rose bouquet was stunning!!


When Stephanie was busy getting ready, Amber and I stole her shoes from her room and took LOTS of pictures of them. I mean, hot pink shoes!?! Yes, please!!






The bridesmaids' shoes and those sexy hot pink shoes!


The head table was amazing!! Stephanie's vision come to life was just remarkable!






Stephanie and Mitch and family made the table cloths and centerpieces! They were gorgeous!!


This picture on the left is one of my faves from the reception hall.


Heidi and Olivia looking beautiful!


The camera just loves Amber!!


All the handsome groomsmen standing in the 100 degree heat while the bride and groom take their pictures.



Steph and Mitch, thank you for including me in such a beautiful day. I hope you are having the best time in Hawaii! I love you both!!

1 comments:

soliver July 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Shannon,
Kathy and I thoroughly enjoyed these photos. I must say that in my 17 years as a Professional Photographer, these are some of the best that I have seen. Thank you for being a part of this special day.

Scott and Kathy Oliver

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP