Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vacation: Part II

It's been a crazy few weeks and I haven't had time or internet access to post part II of my vacation. I recently moved into a new apartment and took another section of the CPA exam, so I'm happy that things have settled down a bit and I can finally post these pics.

This lake is my favorite scenic view. In all the world. It's home to me.


A few minutes after we got to the lake, we saw this buck and he let me walk right up to him.


This is a baby deer that looks so much like Bambi. It was adorable!




















I will end with a self-timer family portrait. Sometimes it's the best way. :)

1 comments:

Karen Ott September 5, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

beautiful photography, Shannon.
LOVE ♥ CONVICT LAKE! :)

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP