Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lifestyle Photography: Michelle

Somewhere between moving, studying, work, etc., photography got pushed aside. Unfortunately. But today I picked up my camera and it just felt right. My camera belongs in my hands. It is a part of me. Of who I am.

My roommate and I decided a few weeks ago that today would be our day for a photoshoot. As we got ready rain started pouring down. But our plans would not be altered. We improvised, using our apartment, balcony and porch as a backdrop. And it was fabulous. We made a deal that we would do this every couple weeks so our creativity goes to good use and is not lost in the day to day routines we find ourselves in.

I can't wait until our next photoshoot!

My roommate and model Michelle.




I love the light the rainy sky brought allowing such beautiful photos as these!










This is why I love to photograph M. She looks so exotic here.


Roommates <3


Thanks, M, for a fabulous day! Xoxo, S

1 comments:

wineott December 6, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

Nice pictures!!! see you all soon!!!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP