Monday, March 14, 2011

OC Wedding Photography: Lacey and Chase

If there were more hours in a day I would have posted these a week ago! Last week I had the great opportunity to be a second shooter at the beautiful wedding of Lacey and Chase! My good friend from high school asked if I would like to shoot with her, and I of course said yes! I was a little nervous to shoot my first wedding, but the nerves went away as soon as I got behind my camera. It was a day filled with love, photography and catching up with an old friend. Brittany, thank you for giving me the opportunity to shoot with you! I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again! Lacey and Chase, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!

So in love...


Lacey, you are such a beautiful bride!!










Aubrey, the maid of honor, made the day so much fun!!








You can just tell how happy and in love these two are the moment you see them together!



























I can't wait to shoot another wedding! It was such a joy to be able to capture such beautiful moments of this special day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

awesome job!!
the last one is my favorite. :)

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP