Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter Flowers

I love being creative. I yearn for opportunities to use my creativity and think outside the box. And while I currently don't have the ability to do that all day everyday, I find joy in the moments that my imagination can run wild and I can use my hands creating something beautiful.

We celebrated Easter at my parents house, and my mom had bought me some flowers and fruit and handed me all her vases to make centerpieces for the table. I love that she helps me find new things to create. So, left with vases, fruit and flowers, these are the centerpieces I created:














0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP