Thursday, June 2, 2011

Seattle 2011

It was beautiful. Blue skies. Green trees. Seattle.

It only rained for a few hours during our four day trip to visit my brother. Which made the weekend even better. I always love visiting Seattle. It is so picturesque and serene up there. And getting to hang out with my brother make me love the city even more.









Amazing how many staples are on this light post.










My boots got me through the few hours of rain. :)










And the reason for the trip: my awesome brother!

1 comments:

Brian Ott June 5, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

beautiful pics sis!

you're a great photographer :)

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP