Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jana's Bridal Shower

Her smile is infectious, as you will see from these photos. And a couple weeks ago I got to celebrate her upcoming wedding with her at a wonderfully summery bridal shower. From the tea party theme to the summer dresses the beautiful girls wore to the laughter during the opening of gifts, it was a such a happy day.

I met Jana in college and we became fast friends. I have such fond memories of trips to Lake Arrowhead, movie and game nights, black&white party nights and Halloween parties. And some of my favorite memories with Jana are when we worked together on our university newspaper, her as the copy editor and me as the photo editor. Those late nights and early mornings working to meet deadlines were crazy, but we had so much fun together singing and dancing while we worked away in a tiny little room. Jana can brighten up any room and make you smile even in the most hectic situations. Her bridal shower was filled with so much happiness and laughter that I find myself smiling as I write this. :)









Jana and her bridesmaids make one gorgeous bridal party!


Jana has such beautiful friends!














Jana, I cannot wait to celebrate you and Shawn on your wedding day!! Thanks for being such an amazing friend! Love you lots!

2 comments:

Jana June 28, 2011 at 9:56 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana June 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

Oh. Em. Gee. I am in love. Thank you so much for capturing these moments, Shan! You are amazing!!!! Love you, friend!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP