Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Napa Valley, California

I'm a self-proclaimed wino. So it only seemed fitting that I used some of my vacation days to make the journey up to Napa Valley to visit the wineries, see the beautiful landscape of vineyards, and of course go to some tastings. Napa is such a beautiful little town and the wine was heavenly.










I loved the restaurant at the hotel. It was so cozy and inviting and the natural light just flowed into the room.


We visited Castello di Amorosa and took the tour and tasting and it was fabulous! I left the castle with 3 bottles of wine!










Chateau Montelena has been on my list of places I want to visit ever since I watched the movie "Bottle Shock" with one of my fave actors Alan Rickman. I fell in love with the movie and then fell in love with the wine.








1 comments:

Anonymous August 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

so peaceful and scenic. love the last pic of the valley!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP