Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Best Friend's Bridal Shower

Since the day my best friend asked me to be one of her maids of honor, I had wanted to throw her an amazing bridal shower. The ideas overflowed in my brain. I scoured over blogs for inspiration and had my theme: a vintage chic affair. After going to stores, vintage fairs, and raiding my apartment, my mom's house and my aunt's house, I had everything I needed to make my ideas come to life.

My best friend deserves the best, so I made sure everything was perfect for her day in the spotlight. In my backyard we showered Christina with love. Silly games were played and gifts were opened. Laughter filled the air. Sangria was poured and sweets were devoured. Most importantly, my best friend was happy and felt so special being celebrated by the women who love her.


My inspiration began here: A sweets table. With vintage milk crates, a fabulous DIY sweets sign made by my mom, and delicious dessert, it was perfect!




All the beautiful bridesmaids in attendance. I <3 you all!


This vintage scale from my aunt was ah-mazing!










Three beautiful blondes!






Gift bag and game table filled with vintage finds from my brother!


Each goodie bag was filled with delicious Hershey's Kisses.






The little details were important for me to have around the backyard... like the wedding date: 11.20.


I love mason jars and paper straws. They are just so fab.




Using burlap and buttons I made an "L" for Christina's new last name, "Love" and a picture frame holding the bridal shower invitation.




Thank you maid of honor Katie for these wonderful cupcakes!! Everybody loved them!


All of Christina's friends that came to celebrate her upcoming wedding!


Christina, thank you for being my best friend. I can't wait to stand with you next month and watch you marry the man who loves you so much and is perfect for you. I love you BFF!


A special thank you to Katie, for being a great maid of honor and helping me with the shower! To my mom for all her help with the decorating, food, and providing the location! To my Auntie K for letting me raid her house for amazing pieces! To my dad for the tables and chairs! And to Christina and all the lovely girls there... you all made it perfect. Much love to all. <3

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP