Saturday, January 28, 2012

SO Scenic: Laguna

I love the beach. The feel of the air, the smell of the ocean, the sand beneath my feet. The warmth of the sun shining down. The sound of laughter and excitement.

Today I worked from home, so I was unable to go to the beach on this summery day in the middle of a SoCal winter. Instead, I thought that posting these photos would be a good alternative to actually being there. I'm three weeks into my eleven week busy season at work, so in order to keep my head up and get through working long days, keeping this blog updated is a priority of mine, even if it's just a little post of a beautiful beach. :)





0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP