Sunday, January 22, 2012

SO Individual: Christina

I suppose I could title this post "SO Married" as well, as these photos are from Christina's beautiful wedding. My last post was of the engagement photos I took of Christina and Vinny before their wedding. These photos are of Christina as she got ready on her wedding day. As you can tell, I've been a little behind on my blogging. Her wedding was in November. It's now well into January. With the holidays and entering into my 2nd busy season at work, there just hasn't been enough time to sit down and commit to posting all the photos I have. Little by little I hope to post more over the next few weeks, so stay tuned. :)

I don't know where I'd be without my best friend. She is my rock. And the past couple months she's been words of wisdom and comfort to me. She makes me laugh, knows me better than anyone, and is the greatest friend a girl could ask for. I could probably ramble on about her for a long time... but then this would just turn into my maid of honor speech. And I barely got through that without crying! So I'll let the pictures tell the story of how happy she was as she prepared for her wedding day.







Stunning. Beautiful.












Christina looked absolutely beautiful in her dress. As soon as she put it on she just lit up. She was now a bride, about to go see her groom.


Bestie, can we please relive your wedding again!? That was the most perfect day and the best weekend I've ever had! I love you!

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP