Monday, December 12, 2011

SO Engaged: Christina & Vinny

A few weeks ago my best friend of the past 20+ years married the man of her dreams. It didn't matter that rain was pouring down during their outdoor ceremony, the wedding was perfect. The weekend of the wedding was one of the best weekends of my life. There was so much love and happiness all around that you couldn't help but get caught up in all of it. I smiled the whole weekend and cried when she said "I do."

The weekend before their wedding, Christina and Vinny asked me to take their engagement photos. We started at a park in Vinny's hometown and then headed to downtown LA. Since Christina and Vinny have moved around a lot over the past few years, taking their engagement photos at home, and having their wedding in Christina's hometown was important to them to tell their story. And I'm honored that I got to be a part of it.









Christina and Vinny rocked it for me on the roof of The Standard in LA for my first nighttime engagement shoot!








As we were walking through Grand Central Station, Christina looked at Vinny and said, "Hey. I love you." A statement so simple was filled with such conviction and meaning. I knew in that moment that Christina had never meant those words more.






Christina and Vinny, I love you both more than words can say. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I could not be more happy for you both as you begin this new chapter in your lives as a young hot married couple. :) Thank you for letting me be a part of your engagement and wedding!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

these are stunning pictures of a very cute couple! :)

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP