Wednesday, December 12, 2012

SO Cute: Faith at 6 Months

There's something about a baby that makes your heart happy. Seeing them smile. Hearing them laugh. Feeling their tiny hand grip your own. Faith is now 6 months old, and to celebrate the occasion a wintery/flowery photoshoot took place. I had such a wonderful time photographing this precious girl. She's my cousin Jennifer's daughter, and my favorite baby girl to see! This is our second photoshoot together and she's grown so much!! A big thank you to Jennifer and my mom for helping make these photos so wonderful!


WINTER WONDERLAND FAITH
 

Faith is saying, "Hi Mom!!"

It's adorable faces like this one that made it take so long for me to write this post... I kept getting distracted!












PRETTY IN PINK FAITH













The many faces of Faith! Love!

Those eyes!


STUFFED ANIMAL FAITH







"Psst... Monkey, I have a secret!"


PEARLS AND FAITH
 

She's such a little model!





LOVE LOVE LOVE!




 

FAITH IN A BLANKET :) 






PRETTY IN PURPLE FAITH













I'll end this post with my absolute favorite picture from the day. Faith is simply beautiful!

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP