Sunday, December 9, 2012

SO in Love: Christina & Vinny

Days after their first anniversary, Christina and Vinny went back to the place they were married to get the photos they dreamed of. It was pouring down rain the day of their wedding (which is said to be good luck), but the rainy weather didn't allow for the photos to show how beautiful the location was. So my best friend asked me to take new photos of them, and I was so happy to be able to give them these photographs. Spending time with these two is always a fun time!

Christina and Vinny are a beautiful couple!



The Diamond Bar Center is on top of a hill with a great backdrop!




Reminiscing their wedding day.










My best friend is gorgeous.




Bringing out their inner models!






Love you both!!

1 comments:

Brian January 23, 2013 at 10:04 AM  

I remember marrying the girl in these pictures when I was about seven years old and shannonott officiated the ceremony. 20 years later, looks like shannonott was able to capture christina's real wedding beautifully. congrats to both of you!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP