Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So Engaged: Michelle & RJ

The proposal was wonderfully sweet and the engagement has been even sweeter for these two. They are so in love. You can feel it. You can see it.

Michelle is my gorgeous cousin. She is an inspiration to me and such a great friend. She has so much love in her heart that when she smiles, everyone around her smiles. And come September, she will be smiling as she marries her best friend, RJ. These two are so perfect together and I am so happy for them to be starting a life together. They bring out the best in each other and they both look great in cowboy boots!

 Beauty. Eyes. Rawr.


















Work it!






Pure happiness!





Their love is simply adorable.






Before we sat down for some pizza and relaxation at the end of the day, we took some photos at the Orange Circle.




Models walking down the streets of the Orange Circle!






They nailed their serious and sultry faces! Gorgeous!








So happy!






Nothing beats finding a covered wagon to use as a backdrop!






Michelle... so fierce. I love it!























I'll end with one of my favorite photos of the day! They exude happiness and bliss. And I love a good red wall to use as a backdrop. :)


1 comments:

BRIAN February 1, 2013 at 11:03 AM  

GREAT PICTURES!!! I am so happy for you two.

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP