Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Heart Day!

One of my favorite Valentine's Day memories is when I was five years old. I went over to my "boyfriend's" house for a playdate after Kindergarten. We played with Ninja Turtles, pink heart balloons and ate heart-shaped grilled cheese that his mom made. It was perfect. When my mom came to pick me up I asked her if I could stay longer. I didn't want my playdate to end!

My favorite gift I ever received on Valentine's Day came a few years ago in the mail. I had been waiting for months to know if I had been accepted into grad school, and on the best Valentine's Day ever I received an acceptance letter from USC - my dream school! It was the best valentine I could of asked for!

There have been many Valentine's Days in between and since, but those are two wonderful memories I have on this day. I hope that on this Valentine's Day, whether you are happily single or happily in a relationship, that you realize how much love is around you!

Happy Heart Day!!

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP