Wednesday, February 20, 2013

SO Many Memories

“It’s the end of an era!”

To quote my favorite tv show Friends, this weekend marks the end of an era.

My roommate Michelle and I are moving out of our apartment that we have shared for the past 2.5+ years. As we both move on to new chapters of our lives, I want to remember these past few years in our chateau.

  • All of the tasty wine and cheese nights we’ve had 
  • The many many episodes of HIMYM we’ve watched 
  • The trashy and ridiculous tv shows we’ve become addicted to that I will not name on here out of embarrassment for us both 
  • The horrible eight-legged monsters that we had to kill more often than any person should ever have to 
  • Our tiny Christmas tree that made 3 appearances and our “Tiny Tree Christmas” party 
  • The fact that we had more wine glasses and champagne flutes than regular drinking glasses 
  • M’s faceprint on our screen door that she ran into that has been there since our first month in the apartment 
  • The time we were yelling at our annoying neighbor to stop revving his motorcycle only to realize that it was my phone alarm 
  • Avocados. Need I say more? Okay, I’ll say guacamole. 
  • The unbelievable loudness of the dishmonster 
  • Watching Love Actually and The Holiday every Christmas
  • Eating practically every meal sitting on the floor. Why did we have a dining table? 
  • Having our only exercise be the climb up to the third floor everyday 
  • Wine. Cheese. (it’s so important to our time there that it needed to start and end the list) 
There's many more memories we've had here, but those are some of my favorite.
M or “M-Sauce” as I like to call you, it’s been a great 2.5 years! Here's to no more monsters in our next places!! Love ya! Toot de la froot!

-S

1 comments:

wineott August 20, 2013 at 1:25 PM  

You need an about section on your website. Haven't seen Michelle in so long. Excited to see you in a few days!

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP