Friday, August 30, 2013

SO Cherished: Baby Chase and Family

5 year old Gavin waved hello to me as I got out of my car. He was excited to take pictures and see pictures being taken of his baby brother, Chase. Gavin sweetly held Chase, played with his football and told me about what he likes to do! Gavin was a load of fun to hang out with! Chase was one and half weeks old and just so adorable! He was awake most of the time, but when he got all settled in and sleepy, he was undeniably precious. These two brothers melted my heart and are the reasons I love photography.

Sara and Michael, you have an amazing family!! You are so blessed with two amazing boys and I am so honored to have photographed your family with your new addition.




Sara had so many wonderful beanies for Chase to wear! I loved them all!
Chase looks simply angelic here.




Gavin leaned over and kissed his little brother without anyone telling him to. It was the sweetest moment!!
Such a beautiful family!!




My mom comes with me to newborn shoots as my second shooter, and she captured this amazing photo of Gavin. Those eyes are beautiful! Sara and Michael, your family is beautiful and filled with joy. I had a blast photographing you!

0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP