Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SO Happy: I have a new website!!

I have a new website!! Check it out here!


I am SO excited and happy to have this website live!! I've put my heart and soul into creating this for the last few months and could not be happier with how it turned out! This website is truly a reflection of my brand and I am crazy excited to see how this investment changes my business and gives it new life. The past few months have been really exciting for me, and this week is the biggest of my career thus far! Saturday is Michelle & RJ's wedding! I can't believe it's finally here! It seems like just yesterday that I was hiding behind a car photographing RJ's sweet proposal to Michelle. These two are beautifully in love and I am thrilled to photograph their wedding on Saturday!

Since photos always make posts prettier, here's a little something I'm working on:



0 comments:

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP