Thursday, August 9, 2012

SO Adorable: Faith Marie


Today is her due date. Faith wasn't supposed to be welcomed into the world until today, August 9, 2012. But she had other plans and she wanted out! So she was delivered 8 1/2 weeks early to everyone's surprise. She was born on a Monday, the baby shower was supposed to be that Saturday. I was leaving for Europe for 2 1/2 weeks and Jen & I were going to do maternity pictures when I got back. Not anymore. Faith was already here and ready to have all the attention on her. After a few week stay in NICU to get her healthy and gain weight (she was 3 lbs 9 oz!), she came home to be the center of Jennifer and Cory's world.

Jennifer is my cousin, born 18 hours after me. Our family used to call us "twins separated at birth from different wombs." We spent our childhood playing with dolls together. And now Jen is a mom with a precious daughter that the whole family has already fallen in love with. 


How can you not fall in love with this precious girl?!




Look at those eyes!










Couldn't have a photoshoot without the Iowa Hawkeyes for Faith's dad, Cory!








Faith with a little teddy bear makes my heart melt.






Loved this pink bow on Faith!




My mama took this amazing photo of Faith! I get my creative skills from her! :)


Towards the end of our photoshoot Faith was a tired little girl with big yawns.


My.Favorite.Photo. To end the photoshoot, we put Faith back in the bucket and Faith was all, "Stop! I'm done modeling today!!"


I have to give my thanks to my mama for finding such wonderful things around her house to use as props and being so creative helping me put it all together!

Jen & Cory - Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful baby girl! I can't wait to take more pictures of her! Love all three of you!

5 comments:

Jennifer August 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

I love them so much!!! Thank you for sharing your gift with us! We love you!!!

Karen Ott August 9, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

Faith was the perfect little model. thank you Jennifer for letting us pose your little darling.

Shannon, these are so beautiful! i had the best time and cant wait to do a shoot with you again. I have IDEAS! :)

Michelle August 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!

Brian August 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM  

GREAT PICS SIS!

Roomie August 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

CUTE! Love that teddy bear :]

About Me

Welcome to Shannon Ott Photography!
Please email me for your photography needs or with any questions at shannonottphotography@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP